Design Team Call 2019
We are looking for talented and enthusiastic scrapbookers and memory keepers to join the Lottie Loves Paper Design Team.
The initial term for successful applicants will be six months starting in June.
Are you truly passionate about scrapbooking and memory keeping and love playing with paper?
Are you very active on Social Media? (Instagram and Facebook essential)
Are you prepared to be fully committed to the promotion of LLP?
If you can answer "YES" to all 3 of the above questions then read on ...
- We are looking for scrapbookers who can create beautiful projects to inspire others. You will need to be able to take outstanding (clear and well lit) photos of your projects to be posted on social media - both yours and ours!
- We will consider all styles - 12" x 12" or A4 layouts (or any other size) scrapbookers, pocket page, TNs ..... any form of memory keeping is good!
- You will need to be able to work to deadlines and produce around 5-6 layouts/projects with each DT Pack or LLP kit you are provided with.
- The ability to film unboxings/process videos for YouTube is advantageous but not essential.
- The DT role will involve working with our kits and other supplies from our store.
- From time to time there will be extra events and projects (eg: challenges, online classes, online crops, real life crops and more) for the DT to be involved in. Participation in such events will be expected as part of the role, except where long distance may prevent travel to a real life crop.
- Successful applicants will be required to post their projects made for LLP on their own social media platforms (eg: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube) and in a variety of Facebook craft groups and to actively (and consistently) participate in the LLP Facebook group to promote and support LLP.
- Your Instagram account will need to be set to public and you will need to be able to include relevant hashtags on your posts.
- You will need to be able to work well with other DT members to encourage and support each other and work together as brand ambassadors to help increase the online visibility of LLP.
- There is no financial payment for the DT role but a complimentary box of papercraft goodies will be regularly sent for you to work with. There will also be the opportunity to purchase additional supplies with a generous discount.
- We have a private Facebook group for DT communications so you will need to be able to access Facebook regularly to be able to keep up to date.
Here's how to apply ....
Please send us your application by e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org putting "DT Application" in the subject line. Send us clear photos of 4 of your recent layouts (including some close up photos if possible) which represent your style together with a short bio about you and your scrapbook journey. Please include details of any other design teams you have been on (both past and present) and please tell us about any experience you have of scrapbook kits and kit clubs. Please provide us with links to all your social media accounts and tell us about anything that you think we should know when considering your application.
We can only accept applications from UK residents, due to the cost of sending supplies.
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 21st May 2019
Lottie Loves Paper