Design Team Call April 2018
We are currently looking for 3 or 4 scrapbookers (or maybe more) to form the first Lottie Loves Paper Design Team. Up until now we have invited guest designers to work with our kits on an ad hoc basis but the time has come where we now need a more permanent team.
The initial term for successful applicants will be six months.
Are you passionate about scrapbooking and memory keeping and love playing with paper?
Are you active on Social Media? (Instagram and Facebook will be absolutely necessary)
Are you prepared to be committed to the promotion of LLP and to help "spread the word" ? This is a huge part of the DT role.
If you can answer YES to all 3 of the above questions then read on ...
- We are looking for scrapbookers who can take good, clear photos of their projects (to be posted on social media - both yours and ours!)
- We will consider all styles - 12" x 12" or A4 layouts (or any other size) scrapbookers, pocket page, TNs ..... any form of memory keeping is good!
- You will need to be able to work to deadlines and produce around 4-5 layouts/projects in a month. This may be on rotation within team so some months you may not be required to make as much as other months.
- The ability to film kit unboxings/process videos for our YouTube channel (and yours) will be advantageous but not essential.
- The DT role will involve working with our monthly kits and other supplies from our store.
- From time to time there will be extra events and projects (eg: challenges, online crops, real life crops and more) for the DT to be involved in. Participation in such events will be expected as part of the role, except where long distance may prevent travel to a real life crop.
- Successful applicants will be required to post projects made as part of the DT role on their own social media platforms (eg: Facebook, IG, blog, YouTube) and in a variety of Facebook groups and actively participate in the LLP Facebook group to promote and support LLP. At some point in the future you may also be required to write blog posts.
- There is no financial payment for the DT role but a complimentary box of papercraft goodies will be sent for you to work with. There will also be the opportunity to purchase additional supplies with a generous discount. This will all be discussed with the successful applicants.
- We will use a private Facebook group for DT communications so you will need to be able to access Facebook regularly to be able to keep up to date.
Here's how to apply ....
Please send us your application by e mail to email@example.com putting "DT Application" in the subject line. Send us clear photos of 3-4 of your recent layouts (include some close up photos if you wish) which represent your style together with a short bio about you and your scrapbook journey. Please include details of any other design team roles (past and present) and please tell us about any experience you have of kits and kit clubs. Don't forget to include links to all your social media accounts and tell us about anything that you think we should know when considering your application.
We can only accept applications from UK residents, due to the cost of sending supplies.
The closing date is: 8th May 2018
Lottie Loves Paper